Saturday, January 8, 2011

January 7, 2011

So today was a pretty good day! The kids were just absolutely adorable! it was a little hard though working for another 9 hour day when the last two weeks we only had four work days. In that sense it was long, but it was still great. I had charge of my preschool room again with the help of Natalie, so that was really fun. I love the kids so much. Yarelix had an episode right when she got there though and ended up throwing such a bad fit that her mom didn't even leave her there with us. She looked pissed. I would have just made my kid stay no matter what kind of fit they were throwing, I mean the parents are shelling out a ton of money for this care. Whatever though. So we ended up only having six kids again, which was fine, because they play a lot better that way and things don't get crazy. Eli though, who is a super sweet kid, was like not that nice today. Bella tried to help him put away some toys and he wacked her across the arm with this huge magnet because he said he wanted to clean himself. What kid doesn't want someone else to clean up their mess?! But at least Haiden ate better than he usually does. Although he wouldn't eat the veggies. But i snuck some of them (I'm actually not sure if they were veggies or potatoes or a mix. I mean like sweet potatoes. They smelled nasty whatever they were) onto his ham and he didn't know. Then when he was chewing I was like see you can't even taste them. Why were you freaking out? And he flipped out and made the nasties face and started like going "mehhhhh" in a squealy voice and spit it out. The face he made was just priceless and it wasn't nice to trick him, so I gave him a bunch of fruit, which he liked. I don't know why none of my kids will eat. And then later in kinders, Josephine, asked for two animal cookies. Really? They are the size of my thumb or less. They are so small. What kid only wants two cookies? She is so tiny too and never eats. I heard its because of her medicine she is on, but still. There is something wrong with her (not like in her head but for reals) and she looks sickly on top of the fact that she is weird. The rest of the kinders were pretty good today though. It sucks only being with them for two hours and getting off at five, because then I have to wait half an hour for the bus to come anyways. So I just went into Jesa's infant room and played with a baby and talked with her for half an hour. I did that on my lunch break too, otherwise I fall asleep. I wish I worked with Jesa, Jessica, or Sarah. My days would be even more fun and go by way faster. I also took a couple of pieces of chalk today so we could write on Juliet's Wall in Verona. That will be Sunday. Hope tomorrow is fun! Ok, i'm like dying, so i'm going to go to bed even though it is only like not even nine

No comments:

Post a Comment