Thursday, January 6, 2011

January 5, 2011

So today is a Wednesday. The kids were all kind of nuts today, but still super cute. I was back to my regular schedule so I started at 8:30, which was nice. Although I was in the kinder room by 2:30 after my lunch, and they don't get in there until almost three. So....I was bored and tried to find something cool to fill the time. I ended up finding Moon sand, which is my new favorite thing in the world. It is kind of like a mix between playdough and sand. It molds, but it crumbles all up. I played with it for like thirty minutes before the kids got there and then for another two hours with them. In the preschool room, we played with Crayola model magic, which is like marshmellow playdough that dries. It was just such a good art day. Tomorrow I am in the preschool room with out the lead Ms. Silvia and I am in charge, so I hope it goes well. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment