Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 13, 2011

Well, today was the second to last day at the center. It was really sad, and I almost started crying a couple of times. I just love these kids so much already. And the group. I would have loved to spend the summer with my three girls, Jesa, Jessica, and Sarah. They are amazing, and I am so blessed to have had them for these past four weeks. I had my preschoolers today, there were only six, but they are the core ones that I adore. Haiden was more talkative, I swear he is usually asleep for like the first half an hour or so. Silvia was in a meeting for the first little bit, and so I just chilled with the kids and did art and then was reading stories. Mylie and Kacy were both sitting on my lap at the same time while I read them story after story. I thought it was so cute. It is the last few days and I just couldn't not let them sit on my lap when I am never going to see them again. Gosh, so sad. And then when Silvia came back we made bracelets, which was awesome. This may sound a little lame, but I am always so proud of all my art projects and I save them. I either take pictures of them, take them home, or save them to show to Dillon. I feel like a little kid wanting him to see my art and feel proud of me. A little lame, but I have been hanging around the kids quite a bit so....lol. In the kinder room today, Riley and Landyn made me a bunch of cards and cute stuff. Everytime i would walk over they were like, no you can't look until we were done. I am going to miss them so much. Landyn made me an invitation to a fake party they had set up on a table. I don't know what I'm going to do without these adorable kids. In the kinders, there were four little boys sitting on my lap at the same time. Two on my knees, and then two further up on like my thighs. I don't know how they managed it, but they all fit ok. I will miss my kinders a little more than my babies in preschool just because I have more of a connection with them. The kids that age, like my ones this summer are just starting to be able to make actual connections with people, and its just different. My babies in preschool are so amazing and I will never ever forget them though. Especially Mylie and Haiden. (I know finally a girl on my favorites list lol). I can only hope that the children I have someday are as adorable. Well, it is like midnight and I am finished packing mostly and finished watching Harry Potter, the fourth movie, with Jesa. I should very probably go to bed. We are planning on staying up all night tomorrow so we will sleep on the plane and adjust better. Goodnight, and til tomorrow. This time I will try to keep the tears to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment