Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 10, 2011

So today was a pretty good day. My kids were super adorable. It was a little weird starting the last day of the week since this is like the very last week and all. The preschoolers were pretty uneventful. There was a new kid I've never met before named Josiah, and he is super adorable. The best was in Kinders though that day. Tyree was there again. I love that kid, and I wish he was there more consistently. As soon as I got there he came right up next to me on the carpet and sat next to me and laid his head on my leg. Riley was sitting on my lap and little Kyle was next to me. It was really cute because while Tyree was cuddling with me he told me that he wished I was his mom. At first I was just like, oh kids ya know. They say stuff like that lots. But the teacher in that room, Angie, told me that she thought it was because his mom doesn't give him affection like that. His mom is really nice, but she is young and she is the army person in the family and she is more stern and cold and doesn't show affection really. Angie said he isn't lovey with anyone else like he is with me. It just makes me want a little boy even more. Just like this summer. Wish I could take these kids home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment