Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 11, 2011

It is 1/11/11!!!!!! That is so cool. The only thing that will be cooler is in November when it is 11/11/11!!!!! I know. I am pretty excited by some really dumb stuff. But w/e. Today was a great day. My preschoolers were so cute. I took some recordings of Haiden talking because it is so cute, and I need to get some of Miley. I am going to miss these kids so much. Miley is just the cuttest little cuddly girl ever. It is nice working with the CDC instead of SAC (Child development center instead of school age children, who are the older ones) because we are allowed to pick them up and sit them on our laps. I think it was dumb this summer that I was not allowed to. Even though they were going into first grade, they were still so young and wanted to all the time. Stupid liability crap. Anyways, I loved being with them all today. Except Kayla pisses me off sometimes. She whines about the dumbest stuff and makes me really angry. The other kids whine, but not every single stinking time something doesn't go their way. She must be coddled at home. The kinders was good to. Ms. Angela and I are working on making this big poster of the trip they took a few weeks ago to the aquarium. We are cutting out little fishes and stuff to put on it. It is funny because everything I drew for it, they were all like, "please make me one too, can I have that, etc....." It was so cute. and they would keep coming up and trying to get my attention and show me stuff since I was busy. Kids are so needy. I love it. So cute. Josephine though is just so awful. Today she said the F word, which is like....Idk. I had never even heard of that word until I was like at least 12 (yes very sheltered) and this little girl is saying it?! And the worst thing we can do to her is put her in a five minute time out, which is the highest allowed. I really hope Ms. Angela told her dad after I had to leave and she got picked up, because that is just not something that should be coming out of a little girl's mouth. Well. I am almost done packing. Just trying to fit everything into one bag is kind of a struggle. Wish me luck!!!!
Night

No comments:

Post a Comment