Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December 23, 2010

So today was our last day of the week since it is Christmas weekend, which is really nice. I’m not sure that this whole winter break thing would even be worth it if we didn’t get two three day weekends. Its really nice. My kids were so cute today. Oh, I forgot to say that earlier this week, Tyree (one of the kinders) told me his name was Scooby Doo Tink Private Allen. I have no Idea what in the world that means. Riley then preceeded to tell me that his name was Power Ranger War Power Ranger Snore. So interesting. I love them. I was just thinking about that today so I thought I would share it. There were like barely any kids all day since it was Christmas season. For the last half an hour in the Preschoolers, I only had one girl, Maria. I felt kind of bad for her. If she had bad parents, I wouldn’t care, but its like normal. Her parents were also the only ones that didn’t come to the parent lunch that day so I felt really bad. Once it got time for me to be with the kinders, there was literally no one there. They combined all three preschool rooms and the kinder room and there was only like maybe twelve kids and like seven adults. They kept sending home all of the staff that officially worked there, and it was just us interns. The work slaves. But oh well. It was nice when we were finally done. I called Dillon and my parents that night to say marry Christmas since I wouldn’t be able to talk to them that weekend. We are going to leave at fricken like four fortyfive in the morning the next day. Crazy!!!! Well See you after Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment